A cross-platform ANSI-BBS terminal designed to connect to remote BBSs via telnet, rlogin, or SSH. Supports ANSI music and the IBM charset when possible. Will run from a console, under X11 using XLib, or using SDL.
- X/Y/ZModem up/downloads
- Runs in full-screen mode on ALL platforms (ALT-Enter switches modes)
- *nix versions will run using SDL, X11, or using curses
- Win32 version uses the Windows Console or SDL
- Full ANSI-BBS support
- Full CGTerm Commodore 64 PETSCII support
- Full Atari 8-bit ATASCII support
- DoorWay support
- Support for IBM low and high ASCII including the face graphics (☺ and ☻) and card symbols (♥, ♦, ♣, and ♠) which so many other terms have problems with (may not work in curses mode... depends on the terminal being used).
- ANSI Music (through the sound card if installed)
- Telnet, RLogin, SSH, RAW, modem, shell (*nix only) and direct serial connections
- Supports character pacing for ANSI animation as well as the VT500 ESC[*r sequence to allow dynamic speed changes
- Comes with 43 standard fonts and allows the BBS to change the current font *and* upload custom fonts. This tool will allow you to create fonts for use with SyncTERM.
- Supports Operation Overkill ][ Terminal emulation